-   -   Convert column to row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/85499-convert-column-row.html)

RLB

Convert column to row

I have numbers arranged in a column that I need to put in another application
by copy and paste. The other app only accepts data arranged in a row with a
maximum of 25 at a time. How do I convert the column into a row in excel so I
can copy and paste in a group of 25 instead of one at a time?

Thanks
Bob

S Davis

Convert column to row

You can copy and paste special transpose. That should work.
Alternatively there is a TRANSPOSE command built in to excel.

RLB

Convert column to row

Hi S Davis,
I tried it . It works but numbers briefly flash and then cells go blank!

Bob

"S Davis" wrote:

You can copy and paste special transpose. That should work.
Alternatively there is a TRANSPOSE command built in to excel.

S Davis

Convert column to row

Try ticking 'values' as well, and pasting it into a seperate sheet.