Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jan

Default How do I save a custom footer to use in other worksheets

I want to save my custom footer. There are footers present, but I want to
add a new one so It wil be available for all workshhets. I do not want to
cerate a special template, I want to add to present list
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Igottabeme

Perhaps not the solution you're looking for, but if you save your custom
footer in the default workbook (usually "Book.xlt"), your custom footer
appears as the default and if you do not want to use your custom
footer, simply choose one of the others available. In this way, you
don't have to choose a custom template to get the footer you typically
use.

--
Igottabeme
Igottabeme's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33699