Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
karinmpfa

Default How do I create a Macro to sort data and insert blank rows & subto

My worksheet is sorted by customer first, then product with different package
configuations. Each customer can have 1 product or many products. I want to
sort through each customer by name and when I get to the last row, insert a
space. Then I want to jump over several columns and enter a subtotal for
that customer. I will have several columns with a sub total in each for a
customer.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
karinmpfa

Default How do I create a Macro to sort data and insert blank rows & s

Will that automatically insert a row in between each customer?