Susie

Default In Excel - how do I keep the column titles showing when I go to t.

Ragdyer

I'll answer your question if you answer mine.

Why do you *not* use the body of the post to pose your question?
It's not considered good manners around here, and we've seen a lot more of
it lately.
Wondering where and/or how you might have picked up this habit?
Has anyone recently recommended or advocated this particular practice to
you?

As to your question,
The feature is called "Freeze Panes", and is found at,
<Windows <FreezePanes.

To freeze Row1, click (select) A2, *THEN*,
<Window <FreezePanes

Here's an old post which might help:

http://tinyurl.com/2qdzt

I hope this answers your question, since your entire question didn't fit in
the subject line, and I had to guess at what you might actually be asking.
--
HTH,

RD

Biff

Hi!

If your column titles are in row 1, A1:A10

Select cell A2.
Goto WindowFreeze Panes.

Biff
Biff

Ooops!

If your column titles are in row 1, A1:A10

should read: A1:J10

Biff

If your column titles are in row 1, A1:A10

Select cell A2.
Goto WindowFreeze Panes.

Biff
.

Biff

Dang!

I give up! <LOL

Biff

If your column titles are in row 1, A1:A10

should read: A1:J10

Biff

Susie

I do not even know what the "post" is...first time I ever used this system,
sorry that I had bad m anners, but I have NO CLUE as to what I am doing in
discussion boards or even how to use them...I work on Quick Books and use AOL
and usually nothing else!