Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KB

Default creating checkboxes from forms tool bar

HELP Please! I have created checkboxes (Y/N) in from the forms tool bar. I am
trying to be able to only select 1 box at a time. When I tried using the
option buttion it worked but, I need buttons in other places on the
worksheet. When I copy and paste the option button I still cannot just select
1 at a time. I am just learning about macros and am not good at it yet.
Hope this makes sence.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
William Horton

You need to GROUP you option buttons that you only want to have one selected
at a time. Example, you can have four option buttons on the same worksheet.
Button's 1 and 2 can be grouped and button's 3 and 4 can be grouped.
Therefore, either button 1 or 2 can be checked AND either button 3 or 4 can
be checked. To group option buttons you use the group box control on the
forms toolbar. No macro is required to set this all up.

Hope this helps.

Bill Horton

"KB" wrote:

HELP Please! I have created checkboxes (Y/N) in from the forms tool bar. I am
trying to be able to only select 1 box at a time. When I tried using the
option buttion it worked but, I need buttons in other places on the
worksheet. When I copy and paste the option button I still cannot just select
1 at a time. I am just learning about macros and am not good at it yet.
Hope this makes sence.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KB

Thank you that did it. 1 more questions, I am trying to have 2 option
buttions in a single cell which I have done, my questions is: how can I keep
them both from showin selected? Is this at all possiible?