nana72

Default creating fax forms

When I was working years ago I used to create very pretty fax forms. Now
that I am well into retirement I have forgotten how to do these. I either
used Word or Excel for the forms.
Can anyone help?? Thank you

Anne Troy

Likely, it was Word. Try this, Nana:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...osoft_word.htm
or this
http://www.officearticles.com/word/e...osoft_word.htm
or hit File--New and use one of Word's built-in templates.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"nana72" wrote in message
When I was working years ago I used to create very pretty fax forms. Now
that I am well into retirement I have forgotten how to do these. I either
used Word or Excel for the forms.
Can anyone help?? Thank you

Dave Peterson

When you say form, do you mean a piece of paper that you use as a cover sheet
when you fax your info?

If yes, then I bet you used MSWord. There's lots of nice stuff you can do with
a word processor that would be more difficult in Excel.

If you mean the form is a cover sheet that goes out when you use your Fax
software on your PC, then I bet you created the form in that software. I think
most have a few built in forms and offer the ability to create/modify your own,
too.

--

Dave Peterson