rkg

Default Creating "records" in Forms

Hello everyone-

Need your help. I have to create a UserForm for Purchase Order
information that will have multiple Items/Parts (and its info) within a
sub-structure. The structure will be as below:

PO Number <text_box_field
Vendor ID <text_box_field Vendor Address <text_box_field

-------------------------
Item # | Item Desc | Qty |
-------------------------
1001 | Cables | 10 |
-------------------------
1002 | Bolts | 1000| <= all text boxes
-------------------------
1003 | Bulbs | 5 |
-------------------------

<button for Add_Item

How should I create a tabular control/structure containing
"record"/group text-boxes into "records" for entering item information?
In the above structure, a scrollbar should exist next to the Item
structure and display only 2 records at a time.

Also, a button should dynamically add a blank "record" in item
structure.

How should I achieve this? TIA for your help!

--
rkg
rkg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22818