Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chusena

Default how can I add a picture into protected worksheet?

I am creating an exel template which I had protected. However, I need to
insert images/pictures but I am not able to do so although the particular
cell is not protected. Is there a way to do this? I have Office 2002.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hernandez, Roberto

Hi Chusena,
Unprotect sheet, insert picture, protect sheet

Sheets("YourSheet").Unprotect "Password"
'... your code for inserting pics
Sheets("YourSheet").Protect "Password"

Kind Regards.