Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mcrelf

Default When I SaveAs, the hour glass does not go away, nothing happens

After I save my worksheet, I want to save a copy to a floppy disk. When I
click on SaveAs, the hour glass appears and does not do anything. My computer
says it is sending the error to Microsoft, but I have not gotten any
explenation as why this is happening.
What do I need to do to get this to work?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

From a post in the WindowsUpdate NG:

Problems in Windows Explorer or the Windows shell after you install
security update MS06-015 (15 Apr-06)

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS06-015
Vulnerability in Windows Explorer Could Allow Remote Code Execution
(908531)
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sec.../ms06-015.mspx has
been revised to v1.2 to reflect the issues in KB918165.
From the FAQ section:
"On Tuesday, April 25, Microsoft will issue a targeted re-release of
the MS06-015 update."

When working with floppies you should save your file to your hard drive and
then copy the file to the floppy.

Biff