Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David

Default How do I open worksheets in different screens, like Word??

Hi all

I am trying to view different worksheets across two screens (to compare, cut
and paste etc.) as I can with Word docs -- but can only open sheets within
the one Excel frame and window -- which is really annoying. Any ideas?

Many thanks...

David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin McCartney

Hi Dave,

Worksheets or Workbooks, if you ment workbooks then do the following:

On the menu bar select Tools | Options and on the View tab, first section
select "Windows in Taskbar", you'll get a separate taskbar tab for each open
workbook.

If you ment worksheets, then you could also move you second sheet to a new
workbook do the above and then once your finsihed comparing move the
worksheet back into the original workbook.

Hope that helps
ciao
KM