eagle

Default How do I make custom formats with superscript or subscript%3f

I would like to make some custom formats with text that has superscript such
as the 3 in m3/d or subscript as the 2 H20. There doesn't seem to be any
formating available in the formating system.

Bernard Liengme

While Carlos has given you a very good answer, may I add this?
At the web site http://spectrum.troyst.edu/~cking/ChemFormat/index.html
you will find Word and Excel add-ins that put icons on your toolbar (looks
like symbol for O2 ion) that will greatly simplify entering chemical
formulas in Word or in Excel. I use it all the time to make chemistry notes
and exams

best wishes
Bernard
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme