CarlosAntenna

Thanks, Bernard. I'm forwarding your link to my son who is a freshman chem
major.

Carlos

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
While Carlos has given you a very good answer, may I add this?
At the web site http://spectrum.troyst.edu/~cking/ChemFormat/index.html
you will find Word and Excel add-ins that put icons on your toolbar (looks
like symbol for O2 ion) that will greatly simplify entering chemical
formulas in Word or in Excel. I use it all the time to make chemistry

notes
and exams

best wishes
Bernard
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"eagle" wrote in message
I would like to make some custom formats with text that has superscript
such
as the 3 in m3/d or subscript as the 2 H20. There doesn't seem to be

any
formating available in the formating system.