Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
alanap

Default Option Button - multiple selected

I am trying to create a survey...80 questions with 3 options for each. So
next to the first question, I inserted 3 option buttons and then did the same
for each question after that. When you click on an option button anywhere,
it de-selects the option button you had selected before.

I need to make it to where one option button can be selected for each of the
80 questions.

Any help ASAP would be greatly appreciated!!!

Alana
281-584-0000
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

If you use optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar, you can surround each group
with a groupbox.

If you use optionbuttons from the Control toolbox toolbar, you can change the
groupname of each optionbutton in that group to have the same groupname (under
properties).

You may want to look at a sample from Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://www.contextures.com/xlform01.html

--

Dave Peterson