Old December 27th 04, 07:25 PM
Alicia

Default Pick from a list

I have created a list on a worksheet of 5 products. I want to create a drop
down list in several fields that references this list. How do I do that?
Thanks! Alicia

Old December 27th 04, 07:38 PM
Debra Dalgleish

You can use Data Validation to create a drop down list. There are
instructions in Excel's Help, and he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Old July 31st 08, 03:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

--
Geoff