Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Addison

Default Nesting Networkdays function inside and If function

Hello - I'm working on a massive payroll analysis. I'm wondering if it's
possible to nest a networdays inside of an if function. I pasted a formula
below that I'm using for the IF portion. I'd like to replace the H5-H4
portion (which represent the start and stop dates) with the networkdays
function.

=IF(A5=A4,H5-H4,105366-H4)

Thanks so much.

--