-   -   Nesting Networkdays function inside and If function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/83185-nesting-networkdays-function-inside-if-function.html)

Addison

Nesting Networkdays function inside and If function

Hello - I'm working on a massive payroll analysis. I'm wondering if it's
possible to nest a networdays inside of an if function. I pasted a formula
below that I'm using for the IF portion. I'd like to replace the H5-H4
portion (which represent the start and stop dates) with the networkdays
function.

=IF(A5=A4,H5-H4,105366-H4)

Thanks so much.

--
Addison

Niek Otten

Nesting Networkdays function inside and If function

Try it!

=IF(A5=A4,NETWORKDAYS(H4,H5),105366-H4)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Addison" wrote in message ...
Hello - I'm working on a massive payroll analysis. I'm wondering if it's
possible to nest a networdays inside of an if function. I pasted a formula
below that I'm using for the IF portion. I'd like to replace the H5-H4
portion (which represent the start and stop dates) with the networkdays
function.

=IF(A5=A4,H5-H4,105366-H4)

Thanks so much.

--
Addison

Bob Phillips

Nesting Networkdays function inside and If function

Wouldn't it have been simpler to try it than to post the question?

Confused!