Edgar Thoemmes

Default Calculated Field in Pivot Table

Hi

I have a pivot set up as below

Page Heading - Division
Row Heading - Contract Status (A,B,C)
Column Heading - Suppliers

The pivot summarise total spend by contract status. I have added a formula
at the bottom of the pivot table which works out the % of spend per Contract
status. This works until someone filters the pivot and then as the cell
references move my formula fails with the #Div/0! error.

Is there another way of acheiving this result - maybe using a calculated
field in pivot?

TIA