spydog27

Default How can I shift cell range contents by using a function?

I am doing some simple forecasting. I want to be able to enter the new data
value into a cell and then have a cell range automatically update with the
five most recent data points that the user has entered. Then the forecast is
made based on the new data as well as the most recent- without having to add
cells and what not. Hope this makes sense.
Frank Kabel

Hi
how would you enter your data. In separate cells within one row. Say
A1:A100? Or how would you define which are your most recent ones?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel