Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Trina

Default All of a sudden none of my Excel formulas are working...

I have simple Excel formulas (like sum a column). All of a sudden none are
working, in any spreadsheet I open. I must of hit something. What do I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
davesexcel

you can start by checking if your workbook is set to automatic
calculate

goto
tool,options,calculation, set calculate to automatic

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

If you get the formulas as text strings press ctrl + ` (grave accent) or
toolsoptionsview formulas;
If they don't calculate tooloptionscalculation and set to automatic

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)