-   -   All of a sudden none of my Excel formulas are working... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/82294-all-sudden-none-my-excel-formulas-working.html)

Trina

All of a sudden none of my Excel formulas are working...

I have simple Excel formulas (like sum a column). All of a sudden none are
working, in any spreadsheet I open. I must of hit something. What do I do?

davesexcel

All of a sudden none of my Excel formulas are working...

you can start by checking if your workbook is set to automatic
calculate

goto
tool,options,calculation, set calculate to automatic

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708

Peo Sjoblom

All of a sudden none of my Excel formulas are working...

If you get the formulas as text strings press ctrl + ` (grave accent) or
toolsoptionsview formulas;
If they don't calculate tooloptionscalculation and set to automatic

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)

Portland, Oregon

"Trina" wrote in message
I have simple Excel formulas (like sum a column). All of a sudden none are
working, in any spreadsheet I open. I must of hit something. What do I
do?

Lize7

All of a sudden none of my Excel formulas are working...

Easy peasy once you know -- thank you so much