Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Wild Nerd

Default Moving Average projection?

I have a column of numbers in which I created 2 different Moving Average
time frames.

Now I want to know:

How to write the formula:

What number is needed today for the moving averages to cross each
other? For instance, if a shorter moving average is 108 and a longer
one is 123, What number is needed today for the shorter average to be
larger than the longer average? Keep in mind, I have to drop the
oldest time frame price.

--
Wild Nerd
Wild Nerd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32633