Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave

Default Alphabetizing Worksheets

Is there any way to automatically alphabetize worksheets? I can do it
manually by click and dragging, but not automatically. thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Cone

My free Excel add-in "Excel Extras" does that plus other nice stuff.
Download the newly updated version from here...
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Dave"
Is there any way to automatically alphabetize worksheets? I can do it
manually by click and dragging, but not automatically. thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dcolbert

Thanks Sloth - good info.
--
Dave

"Sloth" wrote:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

You will need VBA to do this automatically. The above link is Chip
Pearson's website which has your answer.