sbrimley

Default drop down text is very small

I created an income level drop down function in excel and the text in the
drop down menu is very small. The data is being grabbed from another
worksheet within the same workbook. I only have this problem when I put the
list on another worksheet. Anybody have a solution?
Frank Kabel

Hi
did you use 'Data - Validation' for this dropdown?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"sbrimley" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I created an income level drop down function in excel and the text in

the
drop down menu is very small. The data is being grabbed from another
worksheet within the same workbook. I only have this problem when I

put the
list on another worksheet. Anybody have a solution?

Frank Kabel

Hi
maybe try:
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger