Bucksmba

Default Enter CORRECT password, file doesn't come up? Help

I have a file that I've password protected. Now, when I enter the password,
the file does not come up - the workbook remains blank. And I'm not getting
a wrong password error at any time. Any body have a similiar experience?
Thanks for any help.
Frank Kabel

Hi
how do you open the file. From the Explorer or from within Excel. For
the first case try:
'Tools - Options - General' and uncheck 'Ignore other applications'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Bucksmba" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have a file that I've password protected. Now, when I enter the

password,
the file does not come up - the workbook remains blank. And I'm not

getting
a wrong password error at any time. Any body have a similiar

experience?
Thanks for any help.

Bucksmba

Frank,
Thanks for the note. I have tried opening from within Excel. I tried from
Explorer, but I don't see the Tools - Options. I only see Tools - Folder
Option (running win2000) with no 'Ignore other applications'.

Paul