Frank Kabel

Hi
this menu is within Excel

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Bucksmba" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Frank,
Thanks for the note. I have tried opening from within Excel. I

tried from
Explorer, but I don't see the Tools - Options. I only see Tools -

Folder
Option (running win2000) with no 'Ignore other applications'.

Paul
"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
how do you open the file. From the Explorer or from within Excel.

For
the first case try:
'Tools - Options - General' and uncheck 'Ignore other applications'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Bucksmba" schrieb im

Newsbeitrag
I have a file that I've password protected. Now, when I enter

the
password,
the file does not come up - the workbook remains blank. And I'm

not
getting
a wrong password error at any time. Any body have a similiar

experience?
Thanks for any help.