Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
sm100378

Default VLOOKUP NEED HELP Please

Hi,

I am in sales and created table1 to show how much income is coming from
different categories(labor,products,etc). In other words I get paid 5
different ways and there will be 5 cells on each table2,table3,table4,etc
that will have a sum and I want that sum to show in a specific cell on my
table1 main page.

MAIN TABLE:
V7 will show total hours from table 2, table 3, etc added all together but
the info pulled from each table thereafter.

TABLE2 (WITH DATA THAT WAS INPUTTED)
H46 shows total hours of projects. I would like this number which is on
table 2 to show on table 1 (main).

I will have more tables made as more sales I make, so 2 questions:
-How do I pull data from specific cell on table 2 to show on table 1
specific cell.

-What do I do once I have data on table3, table4, etc? Will a comma work
or is
there more to it?

Thank you so much in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
davesexcel

this is good site to learn VLOOKUP

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
sm100378

Default Need formula help

If someone can help, I would appreciate that.

I dont know now if I need a vlookup. All I want to do is pull a cell's data
from table2, table3, etc to table1, which is my main page to see stats.

Any ideas?

Thank you so much in advance.