Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Henry

Default Displaying the Date#2

2nd-The next spreadsheet I would like to display the "week of 2-26-06" and
have that change as the day does.

3rd-The last spreadsheet I have the days of the week listed from left to
right with the date under them. Is there anyway that I could have those
dates change along with the new week?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Henry

*This is the answer I received from the last time. I can't seem to get it to
work. For
#2 I don't know if I'm entering it correctly or not. Am I suppose to be
entering it just as it looks?

#3 I got this to work! ***But how do I do the same thing if I start the
week on Monday? I don't have sunday on the spreadsheet.

2nd: ="week of " & TEXT(TODAY()-WEEKDAY(TODAY())+1,"m-d-yy")
3rd: put =TODAY()-WEEKDAY(TODAY())+1 under Sunday. If that is cell B2, then
the next column to the right would be =b2+1 (change b2 to reference whatever
cell Sunday's date is in). Copy that formula to the right another five
columns.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier

Hi Henry

2nd ="Week of "&TEXT(TODAY()-WEEKDAY(TODAY(),2),"mm-dd-yy")

3rd Assuming your first day is Sunday, and is in cell C1 then in
cell C2
=TODAY()-WEEKDAY(TODAY(),2)
in cell D2
=C2+1