Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sabrina

Default Excel 2000 Text

I am trying to add an i in one of the rows and it changes it over to an I
capital and I change the formatting to Text and have tried everything I can
think of and I can't get excel to leave the text that I want place in. Which
is i

If anyone knows why this is happening please e-mail me, Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

If you go to ToolsAutocorrect... and you will see a box 'Capitalize first
letter of sentence' that is checked. Uncheck it to get what you want.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Sabrina" wrote in message
I am trying to add an i in one of the rows and it changes it over to an I
capital and I change the formatting to Text and have tried everything I

can
think of and I can't get excel to leave the text that I want place in.

Which
is i

If anyone knows why this is happening please e-mail me, Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sabrina

Hi Bob,

THANK YOU !!!
This corrected the problem. I had to uncheck all the boxes, but it worked.

Sabrina