Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Comparing 2 pivot tables data using VBA

Hi,

I have a summary data and detail data which I uses 2 pivot tables to
summarize the data in the same format like below

<Page field = Value1

Account Dept Ccy Amount
A1 D1 USD 1000
D3 CHF 2000
D4 SGD 3000
A2 D4 USD 4000
A3 D1 USD 5000

As the amount may differ when summarized using the format abovev, I
would like to loop through from one of the pivot table PivotTable1
(source is the summary data) and compare the other pivot table
PivotTable2 (the detail data), using each of the columns combination.

i.e. check amount of A1, D1, USD in PivotTable1 and compare to amount
of A1, D1, USD in PivotTable2

Cheers,
Eric