The Boondock Saint

Default Automatic Page Sort

Hello All,
Hopefully someone can help me out, Ive got a worksheet which draws results
from another sheet...

It has two cols, Name and $$$

Basically I want it to automatically sort it so that the person with the
highest $$$ is at the top.. and the lowest at the bottom.....

At the moment I have to go and use the sort tool every time i want a update,
so i was just wondering is there a way to automate this process....

Look forward to your thoughts...

Frank Kabel

Hi
have a look at: