Ned Flanders

Default Cannot sum values based on condition

Hi,

I have four columns of data as follows:
A B C D
Plan1 20 Plan1 32
Plan4 15 Plan2 13
Plan2 13 Plan3 35
Plan3 17 Plan4 40
Plan1 12
Plan3 18
Plan4 25

I want to sum the values in column B and store it in column D based on the
condition that any records in column A match those in column C.

Can anyone provide me with a formula to go in column D to solve this?
Biff

Hi!

=SUMIF(A$1:A$25,C1,B$1:B$25)

Copy down as needed.