AZ

Default Gridlines

How do I make gridlines visible on the screen?
Norman Jones

Hi AZ,

Try:

Tools | Options | View | Check Gridlines option | OK

(Alt-T O V Alt-G OK)

---
Regards,
Norman

"AZ" wrote in message
How do I make gridlines visible on the screen?

Gord Dibben

ToolsOptionsView Checkmark in "Gridlines". Also note the GL color setting
while in there. Should be set to "Automatic", not "White"

If no joy with that, perhaps the sheet cells' background color is set to
"White" which wipes out the gridlines.

Set to "No Color" and GL will re-appear.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP