dillon

Default troubleshoot vlookup returning #N/A

I am trying to troubleshoot a Vlookup formula that inconsistently returns an
N/A#.
In one cell where there is no match it correctly returns a zero. Later
where there is no match it returns the pesky #N/A.

Formula I am using is as follows:
=IF(-VLOOKUP(A73,actual,($A$1*2),TRUE)=0,0,-VLOOKUP(A73,actual,($A$1*2),FALSE))

I have tried every combination of true/false in the two vlookup formulas.
Frank Kabel

Hi
try for example
=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A73,actual,$A$1*2,False)),"no
match",VLOOKUP(A73,actual,$A$1*2,False))

--
Regards
Frank Kabel