Old December 2nd 04, 04:05 AM
Tony

Default Logic statement returns wrong answer.

I have a spreadsheet with decimals at 2 places, but certain numbers result in
amounts greater than 2 decimal places resulting in a wrong answer to the
logic statement. The numbers are not rounded, but input directly.

Old December 2nd 04, 04:55 AM
George King

What logic statement?
You can Round() the answer to end up with however many decimals you want.
Round(otherFormula,2) will result in 2 decimals.
Round(otherFormula,-2) rounds to nearest 100

Old December 2nd 04, 06:07 AM
JE McGimpsey

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html