-   -   Logic statement returns wrong answer. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7332-logic-statement-returns-wrong-answer.html)

Tony

Logic statement returns wrong answer.

I have a spreadsheet with decimals at 2 places, but certain numbers result in
amounts greater than 2 decimal places resulting in a wrong answer to the
logic statement. The numbers are not rounded, but input directly.

George King

What logic statement?
You can Round() the answer to end up with however many decimals you want.
Round(otherFormula,2) will result in 2 decimals.
Round(otherFormula,-2) rounds to nearest 100

"Tony" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with decimals at 2 places, but certain numbers result in
amounts greater than 2 decimal places resulting in a wrong answer to the
logic statement. The numbers are not rounded, but input directly.

JE McGimpsey

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html