Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
double__T

Default Comparing two Worksheets

My office is responsible for the copiers in our corporation that are being
leased through another company. We maintain a spreadsheet that provides the
serial number, some history, locations, along with items that determine the
cost for that month. Monthly, we receive the bill and they also give us an
excel file that breaks down the cost on each copier. Every month, we have to
manually go in and compare the two spreadsheets and note where there are
discrepancies. Is there anyway I can have excel match up our serial numbers
(my column C to theirs column A) and compare the total cost of that copier
for the month (my column T their column R) and maybe highlighting it green if
ok, yellow if the amounts are different.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
on-a-mission

http://www.compareandmerge.com/ is brilliant, we use it for checking
hardcore php code. its brilliant and saves hours, very easy to use. try
the trial

--
on-a-mission
on-a-mission's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31630