Steved

Default Shift cursor to the cell on the right

Helo from Steved

Please what code to I put in the Macro to have the cursor
move to the next cell on the right.

Thankyou.

Don Guillett

offset(0,1).select but WHY? It is almost never necessary to SELECT to get
the job done.
Post your code here for comments.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Steved" wrote in message
Helo from Steved

Please what code to I put in the Macro to have the cursor
move to the next cell on the right.

Thankyou.

Gord Dibben

ActiveCell.Offset(0,1).Select

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:00:55 -0800, "Steved"
wrote:

Helo from Steved

Please what code to I put in the Macro to have the cursor
move to the next cell on the right.

Thankyou.

Steved

Hello Don from Steved

Let's say you have recorded a macro in cell K3

Sub Test3()
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "6-116-6"
Range("L3").Select
End Sub

Now I'm in cell K28 using the above macro it returns to L3
hence putting in offset(0,1).select and delete Range
("L3").Select solved my issue.

Cheers.

offset(0,1).select but WHY? It is almost never necessary

to SELECT to get the job done.
Post your code here for comments.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Steved" wrote in

message
Helo from Steved

Please what code to I put in the Macro to have the

cursor
move to the next cell on the right.

Thankyou.

.

Steved

Hello Don from Steved

I am sorry I did'nt explain myself.
I should have given the reason for the cursor to goto the
right cell and that is that I needed to type in a decimal
time and I've got over 900 rows to do.

Sorry about that.

Cheers.

I don't understand but this does your text and clears L3

activecell="6-116-6"
range("l3").clear

--
Don Guillett