Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marty Mcfly

Default Master worksheets?

Hi,

I hope somebody out there can help me out...

I am working on a basic spreadsheet that, I hope, will allow us to
better keep track of our projects.

I want to input the data of every new and potential project onto a
master worksheet which I have already set out - see attached.

Then depending on the stage I set the project I would like it to output
onto the relevant worksheet ie. enquiry, order or invoice.

Has anyone done anything like this before - any suggestions on what
formula/s I can try?

Thanks - Marty Mcfly!

|Filename: example.jpg |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4356 |