Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
trimm54

Default Hyperlink using filename

I am trying to hyperlink to a different worksheet in the same workbook using
the hyperlink and cell functions. Here is the formula:

=HYPERLINK(CELL("filename",GMT96X_PMC_PDU_ReWork!A 10 ),"RW")

When clicking on the hyperlink a window pops up "Cannot open the specified
file." I believe the issue is with the path that is created with filename
and the other worksheet / cell reference, but I do not see it.

All help is appreceiated.
--
rst
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

David McRitchie posted this and it might help you:

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheeton e!C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

so...

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'GMT96X_PMC_PDU_ReWo rk'!A10),"RW")

If I didn't screw up the copy|pasting.