Default Formula copy

Hi:

I have this formula in C5:=$A$4*8*C4

What is difference between: copy and paste special, formula in other cells
from row 5 and drag it as it is; I do not see any difference in the result
but I think the right way is to copy and paste special; any comments?

Thanks,

Dan
Jack Sheet

You are right that the result returned will be the same either way. I think
that the difference is that if you paste (not paste special) then formats,
fonts, borders, cell comments and validation also get copied.

--
Return email address is not as DEEP as it appears