Headersortproblem

Default Header included in sort

I have a sheet that is shared. The problem is that the header row is included
in the sort function when a column is selected. I have found that Excel will
not allow me to change the option button to include the header row. This only
happens in shared mode. Is there a fix for this or is this a bug in Excel?
Thanks in advance for ANY help.
Frank Kabel

Hi
try formatting the heading row differently. e.g. as bold and see if
this helps

--
Regards
Frank Kabel