Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
praveen_khm

Default Countif or Vlookup

Hi all,

I have attached a spreadsheet and I have given my clarifications here.

The data is given in sheet 1. I need the output in the sheet B. I can
as well use formulas but since I am not able to use "this condition AND
this condition" type in the sheet, it is not possible for me to solve
this. I simply need the count of the people in sheet 2. i.e, In sheet
2, C4, I need the count of all AUS AP as of in January. Please help.
This is very urgent and I am not able to find any way. I cant use
vlookup and use it for single perticular cell as it takes days to
complete. Also, COUNTIF condition can be used on one criteria and i
can't use this for two conditions. Please Please help. I would
appreciate your quick response.

Thanks in advance,
Praveen.

--