Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mearll

Default why doesn't sort work when it's choosen before protecting sheet

I protect a worksheet (with password) and choose the option to let it be
sorted, then when I go to Data, sort, I get an error message telling me to
unprotect the sheet. I have read that Excel 2002 is supposed to let you do
this. (hence, the list of options) Am I missing part of the program or what
am I doing.??? I have formulas on the page so also a number of locked
cells... thanks for any guidance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin

Hi Mearll