Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Liz

Default How can I set up week to date report?

I have applied a previous workbook that utilizes two worksheets. Now
everyone in my department would like me to do the same but I am having some
difficulty with their request. I have serveral areas in the first worksheet
that should pull data from the second worksheet to create the week to date
avg for the given area (ie. total hours). My problem is finding a formula
that can be copied/pasted that will be the right data in the second worksheet
(which is a daily account for each area). Maybe utilizing a VLookup function
but I get confused when trying to apply it to week to date. Please help!!!