Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ExcelERATOR

Default Extend Excel Workbook Columns to 366

Excel Workbook does not have enough columns. There should be at least enough
for 367 (one for each day of the year - 365 plus the quarter plus the title).
At present I am creating a spreadsheet of an application that requires about
280 columns but I'm limited to 256. This is very frustrating. I will
probably have to end up creating over two worksheets which is an immense
amount more work.

At the minimum there should be an option that allows you to create an
exceptional oversize spreadsheet occasionally by nominating the columns and
rows you need. To have 65,000 odd rows is pretty (goddamn) useless when all
you need is a few extra columns.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chip Pearson

The next version of Excel will have 16,384 columns and 1,048,576
rows.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"ExcelERATOR" wrote in
message
[...]

This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds
to the
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
click the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based
Newsreader and then