Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
donnyusf

Default *****Upgrading Calendar for Office Manager*****

I have created a calendar, last year, for my office manager but I come
to the conclusion I need something more than just a calendar for the
users to plot their H - Holiday, P - Personal, S - Sick, F - Floater,
and V - Vacation. I have created a Settings, Calendar, and Report Tab.
The months Feb-Dec are to be ignored since I had that setup last year.
The area of concern is:

What would be the best means of generating a report based on the
corresponding letters and using the tab information below?

The *Settings *tab (which will be hidden) changes the date based on the
month, day, year.

The *Calendar *tab is the interface the users will be working from when
plotting H - Holiday, P - Personal, S - Sick, F - Floater, and V -
Vacation.

The *Report *tab is for the office manager and users to see a running
total of the amount of days taken off of the specified month.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Please see excel attachment:
http://www.jpierce.com/~awebtech/2006_Time_Off.xls

--