Pierre Leclerc

Default Delemited string

Hi all

I remember using an Excel function that allowd me to transform a
string into a delemited string adding spaces or zeros to the right or
the left.

What is this function, I can't retrace it.

Thanks in advance
Pierre Leclerc
http://www.excel-vba.com

Frank Kabel

Hi
to you mean something like
=A1 & REPT(" ",100-LEN(A1))

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Pierre Leclerc" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi all

I remember using an Excel function that allowd me to transform a
string into a delemited string adding spaces or zeros to the right or
the left.

What is this function, I can't retrace it.

Thanks in advance
Pierre Leclerc
http://www.excel-vba.com

Ashish Mathur

You can play around with the custom number format. There is enough help
available on this on the Knowledge base.

Regards,

Ashish Mathur