Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Milinds

Default Excel - let search for more than one disconnected word in a cell

MS Excel does not let me find for multiple words at different locations in a
sentence. For example - I cannot use the "Find" function for a cell that
contains two or more disconnected words like "Sale" and "June" that appear in
a cell that reads "The sale for the month of June was xxxxx.....".
I am sure a lot of users would love this feature in Excel, just as they all
can use the search engines like Google or Yahoo.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken Wright