Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Barb.

Default Worksheet Problem

Ok I will try and explain my problem as much as I can with an example:
Column H is Date Due
Column I is Last Ship Date
Column J is next Ship Date

Column H is exactly 3 months before Column I (always)
Column J is due 4 days before Column H
Is there any formula for this when I manually enter the shipping date any of
this will automatically change. I hope I explained. I hope someone can help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
daddylonglegs

So you want to put a date in I2, for instance and dates to appear
automatically in H2 and J2?

Try this formula in H2

=EDATE(I2,-3)

and this in J2

=H2-4

format all cells in date format

note EDATE is part of Analaysis ToolPak addin

--
daddylonglegs
daddylonglegs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30486