Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
exhausted

Default excel cells are merging onto the next cell

even when using the shrink to fit function, the cells are still running into
the next one when i print the wooksheet
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B

exhausted, maybe format, cells, alignment, check wrap text

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"exhausted" wrote in message
even when using the shrink to fit function, the cells are still running

into
the next one when i print the wooksheet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
exhausted

but I don't want my cell to get any bigger if it wraps. Will it wrap/shrink
but the cell stay the same size?

"exhausted" wrote in message
even when using the shrink to fit function, the cells are still running

into
the next one when i print the wooksheet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B

exhausted, I don't think that is possible, maybe make the font smaller for
that cell or merge some cells together

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003